hello.
myown organizer
andd here's my welcome note
nothing fancy here .
xx, nasir!
xx, nasir!
"sir sir sir, we'll be having 3 new palamedic (paramedic) trainees with us today . here's the profile, go and update the datasheet." I flipped thru the papers and wow . paramedics sure are pretty people .
*knock! knock!*
"Come in!"
She entered the office and she looked really wonderful . Her tanned skin & cute cheeks are aweeesome . I couldn't stop looking .
"Ahh naomi ! wadh u want ?"
...
I hear voices . The voices grow louder & louder . I wondered . "Where am i?" . suddenly i heard footsteps, "eh bro u okay anot?" . I was awake . I opened my eyes . ahh yes .. i remembered i was hit by another johor motorcycle . sadly he made off . who knows . there was this intense pain at my right ankle . My topboots were in bad shape and it really hurted .
The ambulance arrived . The senior paramedic gave me an assessment while my ankle was being bandaged by another . The junior paramedic looked real familiar though i can't see her face . i tilted my head to see her name tag . Is it naomi ? "Ehh.. naomi?"
She looked up, "Yes?" . I was blown away .. i'm like YES !
...
Last week The Cat & me were walking along the MPH corridor . a lady waved at me . I was puzzled if she was waving at me or The Cat . He looked at me, "You know her?" . It was then when i recalled . "Yeah . dat's naomi" . I left The Cat behind to chat with her .
"How's the leg?"
"It's better . Thanks"
Since then, i'm more determined to join the paramedics.
Meet my rescuer & inspiration, Naomi .
with these hands i'll protect |6:04 PM|

full name's nasir
twenty2 & loving it.
once from nyp - dip. IT
now a diploMAT
Section Commander
Assistant Course Administrator 32nd ERS
Admin to Head Junior Commander Training Branch
NCO 34th & 35th Emergency Response Specialist Course
15000 Pushup Dream
Number of pushups since 1st Aug 2008 til 26 Dec 2008 : 5430