Tuesday, June 23, 2009
When we first met
Wayyyy back ..
School hasn't started . My friends had not yet arrived . It was a bright sunny day and i felt real bored . I wandered around the canteen, looking for some friends . Walked outside to the courtyard . Still nothing . I headed back into the shade
I noticed this chinese girl sitting down quietly by the bench . Being playful i was, i walked by her . It didn't get her attention so i kept passing by her . Very each pass, my winks became more powerful . Shortly it was almost time for assembly and i had to leave the place .
A few days later, i was enjoying my $0.30cent milo in the canteen . This girl passed by and gave me a wink ;) I was very confused and i kept wandering where have i seen her . oh yes . the girl from the other day .
Meet my bestest best friend, Nurul Ain
here's a wink for u ;)
with these hands i'll protect |8:43 PM|
NasirG Y

full name's nasir
twenty2 & loving it.
once from nyp - dip. IT
now a diploMAT
Section Commander
Assistant Course Administrator 32nd ERS
Admin to Head Junior Commander Training Branch
NCO 34th & 35th Emergency Response Specialist Course
15000 Pushup Dream
Number of pushups since 1st Aug 2008 til 26 Dec 2008 : 5430