Thursday, March 26, 2009
Left 4 Wishes

It's the recent game dat i'm playing. I love the feeling of just shooting at zombies & meleeing them. hehehe ! play it ! it's very recommended by me ..!
Sis just sms-ed in. She didn't get the nursing course she wanted but she got EI at NYP. I guess it's not so bad lah. i'm very happy for her too. Told her to join SIT Club *chuckles*. She's signing up as paramedic in the near future =d
Anyway, maybe i should update my wishlist. The NDP thingy, RSM said it'll be enjoyable this year. hmm. wonder wadh he means. I'm in for Change of Command parade. Many would say its a bore but i think it's a nice break from the academy. I wish for many great things; career,family,love,friends . i believed that it'll take some time before i'm ready to take on the 4.
with these hands i'll protect |6:15 PM|
NasirG Y

full name's nasir
twenty2 & loving it.
once from nyp - dip. IT
now a diploMAT
Section Commander
Assistant Course Administrator 32nd ERS
Admin to Head Junior Commander Training Branch
NCO 34th & 35th Emergency Response Specialist Course
15000 Pushup Dream
Number of pushups since 1st Aug 2008 til 26 Dec 2008 : 5430